Meet Louise Creager
My formal education at CSU was in Natural Resources. This included classes in education, communication, management, and environmental education. I feel what is most important is not that I am working in a different field, but that we are capable of taking all this education and pour it into a different career. Working with clients I find there isn't much difference in educating people in the wonder of natural resources to the excitement of finding a new home. You still transform what your interests are to what your needs are.
Specialties: Living in the mountains has afforded me a great deal of experience from the knowledge of living in the mountains with a well, living with wildlife, organization of time and resources. At the PTO at Stove Prairie School, I organized fundraising and worked with the Poudre School District to build a new playground for Stove Prairie School. I've worked on several projects with our local Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department as Vice-President, festival chair, and other fundraising activities.
Commitment to Community
- Board Member, Rist Canyon Volunteer Fire Department
- Member, Colorado Women of Influence
- Member, Loveland Women's Networking
- Volunteer at organizations including United States Forest Service, Environmental Learning Center & Stove Prairie Elementary School.
Awards & Honors
- 2010 Rookie of the Year: Fort Collins Board of Realtors
- 2001 Woman of the Year Northern Colorado e-Women
- ABR: Accredited Buyer's Representative
- GRI: Graduate, REALTOR® Institute
- REO: Real Estate Owned (or Bank Owned) Certification
- CNE: Certified Negotiation Expert
- SFR: Short Sales & Foreclosure Resource Certification
- e-PRO: Certified Internet Professional
Colorado State University
Bachelor of Applied Science (BASc), Natural Resources, Interpretation and Management
Activities and Societies: Participated in many projects at the Environmental Learning Centre. Obtained a Grant from Great Outdoors Colorado for Stove Prairie Elementary School, as well as raised funds to complete a new playground. Obtained 501(c)3 standing for Stove Prairie School. Obtained Colorado Historic Designation for Stove Prairie School.
Colorado State University
BS Natural Resources/Interpretation/Management, Natural Resources, Environmental Education
As a final project obtained a grant from Great Outdoors Colorado. Activities and Societies: Helped develop education programs for elementary students; developed trail for people with disabilities; volunteered at various organizations, including United States Forest Service.